Mt. Lebanon Percussion
Subha has been working with the nationally recognized Mount Lebanon High School Percussion program for 19 years. In that time span his duties have included or currently include:
- Private lessons for students in grades 4 through 12.
- Focus areas include orchestral percussion, world drumming, drum set, and marching percussion.
- Director of the Front Ensemble.
- Director of the Freshman Ensemble.
- Co-Founder of the Adventures in Summer Percussion Camp.
- Director of the High School Concert Percussion Ensemble.
- Founder and director of the Brazilian Drumming Group.
Founder and director of the Mallet Ensemble.
Subha also offers workshops in following areas:
- Orchestral/Concert Percussion for elementary, middle school and high school level students.
- Brazilian Percussion focusing on rhythms from Salvador, Bahia and Rio de Janeiro for all ages.
- Drum Set for all ages.